Elizabeth Yeager joined the firm's Austin office in 2011 as an associate. She works with the firm's Real Estate and Corporate practice groups. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced corporate law for three years.
- Creation of joint ventures for multi-family, retail and office projects
- Acquisition and disposition of multi-family and office properties
- Formation of urban redevelopment and public private partnerships
- Negotiation of office and retail space leases
- Development of medical office buildings
- Construction of mixed use projects
- Stock and asset sales
- Partnership and joint venture arrangements
- Private equity investments
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate formation and organization
- Texas Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Real Estate Council of Austin
2008 - J.D., University of Houston Law Center
2004 - B.A. in Journalism; B.A. in Political Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Elizabeth was admitted to practice law in 2008.
Elizabeth enjoys being outdoors, reading and cooking.
- I Live Here, I Give Here Organization, Committee Member
- Austin Children's Shelter, Development Committee Member