Our patent litigators bring together the best of both worlds—litigators who have the trial experience to convey highly technical matters and patent lawyers who have the technical prowess to field any IP issues.
Our patent litigators have handled complex patent cases for both patent holders and accused infringers in federal jurisdictions across the county and in arbitration tribunals.
Our patent litigators routinely appear in the most active patent litigation jurisdictions.
Through many years of litigating patent matters, our patent lawyers are skilled in communicating complicated technical and legal issues to judges and juries.
In addition, our lawyers hold degrees in a number of technical areas and concentrate in various aspects of patent law resulting in a thorough approach to any dispute.
- For the fifth consecutive year, the Chambers Global Guide recognized the firm on the national level for its work in intellectual property. (2009)
- The Chambers USA Guide recognized four of our lawyers for their work in intellectual property. (2009)
- PLC Which Lawyer? lists the firm as a highly recommended firm in intellectual property. (2009)
- Benchmark: Litigation recognized the firm for its work in intellectual property litigation. (2009)
- The U.S. Legal 500 Guide recognized the firm for its work in both Intellectual Property: Patent Litigation - Hi-tech electronics/IT and Trademarks. (2009)
- Who's Who Legal - The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers recognized the firm as a leading firm globally in intellectual property. (2008)
- Who's Who Legal recognized seven of our lawyers as among the top intellectual property lawyers in the world. (2008)
- Managing Intellectual Property's 2009 World IP Survey listed the firm as a leading firm in the U.S. with national rankings for both patent prosecution and patent contentious. (2009)
- Managing Intellectual Property ranked our intellectual property team as one of the largest in the U.S. (2007)
- Intellectual Property Today reported the firm as among the Top Patent Firms in the nation. (2006)