Our trusts and estates team is an important resource for private clients' future planning. Our clients include individuals and families of substantial wealth, family businesses, charitable organizations, and private client service groups for various financial institutions, all facing numerous decisions regarding income, gift, generation-skipping transfer, and estate tax planning as well as related complex issues.
Envision and evaluate
Our experienced trusts and estates lawyers provide strategic and insightful counsel to help our clients look ahead, consider unforeseen possibilities and assess various strategies in areas such as:
- Wealth transfer and succession planning developing sophisticated estate planning, wealth management and preservation, and generational plans
- Business succession planning (establishing continuity of the family business through the creation of strategic ownership and management succession planning)
- Estate and trust administration (assisting with trust and probate matters, negotiations and legal proceedings involving beneficiaries and fiduciaries, and representating clients in tax controversies with the Internal Revenue Service)
- Charitable planning (facilitating lifetime and charitable giving, and assisting clients establish and maintain non-profit and family foundations)
- International planning (working with multinational families to ensure compliance with U.S. tax laws and minimize U.S. taxation of offshore holdings)
For help in protecting, strengthening, and transferring wealth and assets from one generation to the next, contact a our trusts and estates lawyer today.
You'll discover why more and more individuals choose us for assistance with all aspects of their estate and succession planning.
- In the 2011-2012 Best Law Firms rankings, U.S. News Media Group (U.S. News & World Report) and Best Lawyers listed the firm in the national rankings for the service area of Trusts & Estates Law.
+1 212 318 3207
+1 212 318 3179
+1 713 651 5527