Our Government Contracts Team has vast experience in representing contractors, municipalities and other governmental entities.
Experienced in litigation matters associated with disputes surrounding the formation, protest, and performance of contracts, our Contracts Team experience also includes:
- Bid protests
- Pricing disputes
- Audits and investigations
- Suspension and debarment proceedings
- Compliance with Executive Order 11246 and other socio-economic programs
- Contract review, transferal, and novation in mergers and acquisitions
We also represents contractors in terminations for default and/or convenience and works closely with our Construction, Energy and Health Care services on related matters. In addition, we represent municipalities in connection with the award and administration of public contracts.
Our Government Contracts team also has extensive experience in defending qui tam suits brought by whistleblowers in the government's name under the False Claims Act.
Our White Collar Crime team handles criminal investigations involving government contracts as well as FCPA suits brought directly by the United States government.
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified us as one of the top 25 corporate legal practices in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified us among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)