The Fulbright & Jaworski Professional Services Litigation Practice Group serves non-medical professional service providers. With one of the nation's consistently top-ranked litigation practices, we are experienced in defending all types of liability claims.
Fulbright has extensive experience handling, trying and mediating matters involving allegations of accounting malpractice and claims of:
- Auditing fraud
- Deceptive trade practices
- RICO violations
- Securities fraud
The securities fraud work includes defending class actions against companies and their auditors.
Fulbright lawyers serving this industry work with the information technology group in defending IT consultants against professional liability claims. In fact, we work for one of the largest business and computer consulting companies in the world.
Major national and regional firms
Just three examples of the firms that Fulbright has represented are:
- Big Five accounting firm in connection with an SEC investigation of the firm's client
- Large computer consulting firm in state and federal courts in a lawsuit alleging a variety of claims
- Several regional accounting firms and law firms in connection with claims brought by the FDIC and RTC
Complex commercial litigation
Fulbright represents service sector clients in complex commercial litigation matters, such as:
- MDL suits (similar suits filed in multiple federal district courts consolidated by order of the Judicial Panel on Multi-District Litigation)
- Class actions (nationwide and statewide)
- Shareholder derivative suits
- Parallel civil, regulatory and criminal proceedings
- TROs and injunctions