Fulbright & Jaworski helps clients manage risk and focus on the big picture as they navigate changing economic environments worldwide. We do that by assisting with myriad details throughout the life of the project. In each project phase, our experience can help clients maximize the return on their investments.
We counsel, negotiate and provide full documentation for all matters related to:
- Joint venture transactions
- Leveraged leases
- Regulatory/usury finance matters
- Loan participation agreements
- Secured loans
- Synthetic leases
We have provided assistance with license and easement agreements, reciprocal easement agreements, air rights transfers, zoning lot consolidations and more. Examples of regulatory assistance we can provide are:
- Annexation and extra-territorial jurisdiction
- Environmental investigations
- Governmental and community incentive programs to help companies relocate or expand facilities
- Impact fees
- Industrial Revenue Bonds
- Land use regulation
- Municipal regulation matters
In addition to negotiating and documenting lease agreements, we assist our clients in the full range of landlord/tenant matters and ongoing regulatory compliance.
Finally, if the project is sold, we provide transaction negotiation, tax advice and document preparation.