|Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm In Association with Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.
Mawhiba Center, 3rd Floor
Olaya Main Street
P.O. Box 52681
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11573
T: +966 1 279-5400
F: +966 1 419 8278
Our presence in Riyadh gives our clients direct access to critical legal services in a nation with a unique and vital position in the world economy. With 25% of the world's confirmed oil reserves, Saudi Arabia is a natural base of operations for a firm with a long history of work around the world for the energy industry.
In Riyadh, we practice in association with the Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm. Our Riyadh and Dubai offices extend our long record of work in the Middle East and greatly expand our capabilities in the region. Our Riyadh office offers:
- Lawyers with decades of experience serving international and locally-based clients throughout the region
- Local lawyers practicing local law
- Lawyers with an understanding of the culture and traditions of Saudi Arabia, based on decades of work experience in the country
- Experience assisting international clients in establishing a presence in the Middle East and with ongoing operations
- Long-established working relationships with Middle East-based businesses and governments
Our Riyadh office complements our world-renowned Energy team which consists of more than 250 lawyers around the world serving a wide range of needs for the global energy industry. Over 50 years of energy experience for more than 1,000 energy clients has made the firm a valuable source of industry experience and knowledge.
Our highly experienced Structured and Project Finance team has served clients in major infrastructure projects on virtually every continent. For example, we have assisted in the development, financing, construction and operation of more than 200 power projects around the world with a combined total value of more than $45 billion. We have worked for numerous clients worldwide on such projects. We are one of a very select number of firms that acts as international counsel to International Finance Corporation (part of the World Bank Group) on its infrastructure and related projects throughout the world.
Our lawyers in Riyadh assist clients with dispute resolution in the Middle East and are part of one of the world's most respected International Arbitration and ADR teams. We routinely represent clients in proceedings all over the world and under the rules of numerous international arbitral institutions, including:
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes at the World Bank (ICSID)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- CPR International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR)
- Recognized as a leading firm in Islamic Finance and Projects & Energy in the Middle East (Chambers Global 2010)
- Recognized as a leading firm in Corporate/Commercial in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia (Chambers Global 2010)
- Recognized as a leading firm in the category of Projects & Energy in the Middle East (Chambers Global 2008)
- Recognized as a leading firm in Corporate/Commercial in Saudi Arabia (Chambers Global 2008)
- Listed as a Recommended Firm in Dispute Resolution in Saudi Arabia (Legal 500 Middle East 2008)
- Listed as a Recommended Firm in Corporate and M&A in Saudi Arabia (Legal 500 Middle East 2008)
- Recognized as one of the top 3 legal practices in the Middle East at the Chambers Global Awards event (2007)