Festival Tower 24th Floor
Dubai Festival City
P.O. Box 35767
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T: +971 4 293 2222
F: +971 4 293 2223
Strategically located in one of the most dynamic and culturally diverse areas of the Middle East, Dubai has created an excellent infrastructure and environment for international business. As a vibrant commercial hub for the region, Dubai is a natural base for our diverse regional team. By being in Dubai, we are positioned to serve clients involved in the thriving finance, information technology, manufacturing and tourism sectors. Additionally, we have a Riyadh presence.
In Dubai, we offer:
- Lawyers with decades of experience serving international and locally-based clients throughout the region
- Local lawyers practicing local law
- Experience assisting international clients establish and maintain business operations in the Middle East
- Long-established working relationships with Middle East-based businesses and governments
Our lawyers in Dubai provide a broad range of services with primary focus on:
- Commercial and Capital Markets Transactions
- Project Finance
- International Arbitration and ADR
- Defense Procurement
- Hospitality and Tourism
Our Dubai location complements our world-renowned Energy team which consists of more than 250 lawyers around the world serving a wide range of needs for the global energy industry. Over 50 years of energy experience for more than 1,000 energy clients has made the firm a valuable source of industry experience and knowledge.
Our highly experienced Structured and Project Finance team has served clients in major infrastructure projects on virtually every continent. For example, we have assisted in the development, financing, construction and operation of more than 200 power projects around the world with a combined total value of more than $45 billion. We have worked for numerous clients worldwide on such projects. We are one of a very select number of firms that acts as international counsel to International Finance Corporation (part of World Bank Group) on its infrastructure and related projects throughout the world.
Our lawyers in Dubai offer extensive experience in dispute resolution in the Middle East. They are part of one of the world's most respected International Arbitration and ADR teams, which represents clients in proceedings all over the world and under the rules of numerous international arbitral institutions, including:
- Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- International Chamber of Commerce in Paris (ICC)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes at the World Bank (ICSID)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- CPR International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR)
- For the fifth consecutive year, the Chambers Global Guide recognized the firm for its work in Corporate/Commercial team in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. (2011)
- Chambers Global 2011 ranked the firm among the top legal practices for Dispute Resolution: United Arab Emirates.
- In The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa Guide, the firm was listed as a leading firm in the United Arab Emirates in the areas of Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, and Projects and Energy. (2011)
- The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East, Africa Guide recognized our Dubai office in three areas: Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A and Projects & Energy. (2010)
- The Legal 500 Europe Middle East Africa Guide recognized our UAE and Saudi Arabia offices for their projects and energy work. (2010)