Our Corporate team provides a broad array of corporate legal services to a diverse client base, ranging from start-up ventures to large multinational companies. Our corporate lawyers carefully guide clients through the legal issues that affect not only their ability to obtain financing, but also to maintain their operations in today's highly competitive, high-speed business environment.
Our corporate lawyers' skill and commitment to service span many industries, including energy, health care, financial services, insurance, software and hardware, biotechnology, telecommunications, information technology, transportation, business services, retail, computer services, chemical, manufacturing and consumer products. Our Corporate team is particularly active in service areas including:
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Markets/Finance
- Private Equity/Venture Capital
- Commercial Contracts
Many of the matters our Corporate team handles require experience in other substantive areas. Our corporate lawyers provide full-service solutions, working with other departments such as:
- Antitrust, Marketing and Trade Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- Employee Benefits
- Labor and Employment Law
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Real Estate
For further information or questions about our Corporate team, please contact Tom Hughes.
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified the firm as one of the top 25 corporate legal practices in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified the firm among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)
- In the 2011-2012 Best Law Firms rankings, U.S. News Media Group (U.S. News & World Report) and Best Lawyers listed the firm in the first-tier national rankings for the practice area of Corporate Law.
- Chambers Global 2010 ranked the firm as a leading firm in Corporate/Commercial in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
- Chambers Global 2009 lists the firm's China team among the top in the world for handling corporate/mergers and acquisitions in China.
- The 2009 PLC Which Lawyer? Yearbook lists 9 of our lawyers.
- The firm's Texas and Washington, D.C. corporate mergers and acquisitions lawyers gained accolades from Chambers U.S.A. 2008.