More than 90 Years of Finance Experience
Fulbright & Jaworski Banking & Finance Team works daily with all types of businesses, large and small, to help them negotiate, structure and document debt in all forms. Fulbright's finance work across multiple industries is valuable experience when representing commercial banks and other lenders as well as borrowers.
Whether it's an oil company securitizing credit card receivables, a Uniform Commercial Code matter or bank regulatory compliance, Fulbright's Banking & Finance Team have the experience to expedite the process.
Financing/debt management. Representing a broad range of lenders and borrowers, Fulbright has negotiated, documented and provided counsel for numerous financing tools such as:
- Bridge financings
- Commodity swaps
- Credit facilities (secured/unsecured)
- Credit enhancement
- Currency swaps
- Multi-currency credit facilities
- Fixed/floating rate interest charges
- Inter-creditor agreements
- Interest rate hedges/swaps
- Leasing transactions
- Letters of credit
- Off balance sheet financing
- Personal property collateral agreements
- Securitizations of debt
- Senior and subordinated debt
- Syndication agreements
- Workouts of problem financings
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified Fulbright as one of the top 25 corporate law firms in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified Fulbright among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)
- The 2006 Chambers Client Report named Fulbright & Jaworski as one of the leading law firms in the field of international arbitration. Mark Baker was also named as a leading individual in international arbitration.
- Fulbright received the first-ever Client Choice Award from the International Law Office, the official online media partner of the International Bar Association (IBA) and an international media partner to the Association of Corporate Counsel. Based on survey responses received from more than 1,000 corporate counsel, Fulbright was named as the top law firm for client service in the United States.