Experience in all project phases
We have been involved in construction project work almost since its beginnings. This is a firm with decades of experience in real estate, project finance, development and construction.
We represent domestic and international financing organizations and developers of major infrastructure projects in the United States and throughout the world.
Comprehensive legal services
Our transactional, litigation and regulatory work spans all areas of the law relating to construction projects such as:
- Engineering, procurement and construction contracts
- Construction financings
- Dispute resolution
- Environmental law
- Insurance matters
- Performance bonds
- Product liability
All industry sectors
Our clients include:
- General contractors
- Homeowners associations
All types of projects
We have been there representing clients in all phases of construction and in all types of matters throughout a wide range of projects, such as:
- Public financing for highway construction
- Hotels and resort developments
- Offshore oil platforms
- Independent electrical power projects
- Cogeneration projects
- Oil and gas pipelines
- Chambers Global lists the firm China practice team among the top in the world for handling corporate/mergers and acquisitions in China.
- Chambers Global lists the firm among the top legal practices in the world for handling projects and energy matters in Asia Pacific.
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified the firm as one of the top 25 corporate legal practices in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified the firm among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)