Think of Us as the Energy Industry's Proven Resource
Fulbright & Jaworski has played an instrumental role in the energy industry since the 1930s when the firm represented independent oil and gas producers and integrated companies alike.
Our energy practice spans all sectors of the industry. From deepwater exploration to power plant financing, we have represented more than 1,000 energy-related clients on a host of matters. As a result, now more than ever before, when organizations around the world think energy, they come to Fulbright.
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified Fulbright as one of the top 25 corporate law firms in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified Fulbright among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)
- Chambers Global lists Fulbright's China practice team among the top in the world for handling corporate/mergers and acquisitions in China. Read more . . .
- Chambers Global lists Fulbright among the top law firms in the world for handling projects and energy matters in Asia Pacific. Read more . . .
- Four Fulbright Lawyers Named "World's Leading Project Finance Lawyers." Read more . . .
- Fulbright Texas and Washington, D.C. energy lawyers gained accolades from Chambers U.S.A. 2006. Read more . . .