All Matters, All Modes of Transportation
Fulbright & Jaworski has worked throughout the transportation industry for many years, from representing air carriers following air disasters to admiralty and marine law matters related to offshore petroleum operations to equipment financing for railcars and aircraft.
We have represented clients in virtually all sectors of the industry and others involved in transportation projects including:
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers
- Construction companies
- Interstate oil and gas pipelines
- Motor freight carriers
- Vessel owners/operators
Fulbright's transportation group represents industry clients in litigation, transactions and regulatory matters before state and federal agencies governing transportation issues, including:
- Department of Transportation
- Interstate Commerce Commission
- Department of Energy
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- State Department
- Department of Justice
- Maritime Administration
- Federal Aviation Agency
- National Transportation Safety Board
Fulbright has represented airlines in various operational matters. Some of these are:
- Aircraft registration
- Airport access and facilities
- Computer reservations systems
- Director compensation
- Geopolitical issues
- International air routes
- Noise compliance
- Trade agreements
Fulbright has represented U.S. and international airlines in regulatory proceedings before the FAA and in safety matters involving the National Transportation Safety Board. The firm has also represented the Air Transport Association of America in regulatory matters.
- For the eleventh year, Corporate Board Member magazine reported that its survey of public company directors identified Fulbright as one of the top 25 corporate law firms in the nation. Similar research by Corporate Board Member magazine identified Fulbright among the top 25 firms that general counsel would most likely hire for national matters. (2012)
- Four Fulbright Lawyers Named "World's Leading Project Finance Lawyers." Read more . . .
- 2006 Chambers U.S.A. gives top honors to Fulbright transportation lawyers. Read more . . .